Welcome to Camp Ground Baptist Church
We know looking for a church home can be a stressful one. We want to be up front and honest on where we stand.
We pursue three things found in Scripture.
- The first is to fall in love with Jesus more and more everyday.
- The next is to fall in love with the Gospel.
- Finally, we aim to be disciples who make disciples.
We have a three-fold approach.
- To fall in love with our community of Ozark first.
- Then, to fall in love with our country.
- And finally to fall in love with our world.
We believe that is what Christ commands of us in Matthew 28. We want you to know that at Camp Ground we are going to lift Jesus high every time we meet. As a body of believers, we want to grow in community with you.
We encourage you to join one of our Bible Fellowship Groups that meet on Sunday mornings at 9:15. We will have a class for you no matter your age. We also have classes and activities for your children.
As you seek the Lord in where He would have your family, we pray you will look for one thing. Look for a church that lifts Jesus up before anything else.
If you have any questions at all please reach out to us and we would love to help you, or just pray for you as you seek where the Lord would have you.